Protective Services

Emergency Police/Fire/Ambulance – 911

Controlled Burns – Any landowner planning to have a controlled burn on their property should contact Prince Albert 911 Communications Centre at 1-866-404-4911 to report your intent of having a controlled burn.

When reporting a control burn you will be asked the following questions:

–           What is your land location?

–           What is your R.M. number?

–           Who is your Fire Service Provider?

–           What are location details?

–           What are you burning?

–           How long will your burn last?

–           Name and phone number.

You will be asked to call back, once the burn has been completed.